Fairytale Stories help develop a child's imagination. Introduce your child to this magical world through these Appystore videos. We are providing a few questions that you can ask your child at the end. These questions will help your child develop critical as well as creative thinking. Some questions encourage your child to recall whereas others tap into their thinking processes.
1. Cinderella Story
Talking about fairytales, how can one miss out on Cinderella! Yes, the same girl, who lived with her stepmother and stepsisters and was granted a boon by a fairy godmother.
Click on the link http://bit.ly/Appystore_cindrellastory to watch this video.
Let your child's imagination flow in answering the below questions after watching this video:
- How Cinderella must have felt when her stepsisters and Mom did not take her to the party?
- If you could meet Cinderella's Step Mom, what would you tell her?
- What could have happened if Cinderella would not have left one slipper at the palace?
- If you meet a fairy, what are three wishes that you will ask for?
- Did you like this story? Why or Why not?
2. Goldilocks and The Three Bears
A girl named Goldilocks is warned by her Mom to not go into the forest. She still goes and enters an unknown house. She manages to run away when the bear (owner of the house) comes back. Goldilocks decide never to enter the house of an unknown person again.
Seems familiar! Yes, there are times when kids ignore what their parents asked them not to do. Use this story to teach them about choices and consequences. Tell them the reason why you ask them not to do certain things.
Click on the link http://bit.ly/Appystore_GoldilockStories to watch this video.
Ever wondered what your child's answers would be for the following questions, surprise yourself:
- Who was Goldilocks?
- What did her mother tell her not to do?
- What could have happened if Goldilocks would not have run from bear's house?
- Do you think Goldilocks did the right thing by not listening to her Mom's advice?
- Would you have gone in the Bear's home? Why or Why not?
- Have you also done things what your mother has asked you not to do?
3. Jack and The Beanstalk
Jack sells his cow to a traveler in exchange for some magical beans. The beans grow into a big beanstalk which Jack climbs and discovers a new world. How many kids have grown up fantasizing about this magical tree!! Wouldn't you like to show it to your child?
Click on the link http://bit.ly/Appystore_JackandBeanstalk to watch this video.
|Suggest us a few questions that can be asked at the end of the story ‘Jack and The Beanstalk'.|
Remember, Ask Right Questions to get Right Answers!
This blog is powered by www.appystore.in
Appystore brings best apps, games, videos, and worksheets for your child aged 1.5 years to 6 years, curated by child development experts.